516 007 007
PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the privacy of websites Users, in accordance with Article 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 – the Telecommunication Law (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2004 No. 171, item 1800, as amended), Metropolitan Investment S.A. introduces the Privacy Protection Policy and undertakes to comply with the provisions thereof.
This Policy applies to cookies and relates to the internet pages (the “Website”) whose operator is Metropolitan Investment S.A. with its registered office at ul. Grzybowska 5a, 00-132 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Business Entities of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, the 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000616710, NIP [tax identification number]: 7010564311, REGON [statistical identification number]: 364429706.
We warrant that while using cookies we take utmost care to protect the privacy of our website Users. To this end, we comply with the applicable provisions of laws as well as standards and best practices applicable for the Internet industry.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies constitute information data, especially text files, which are stored on the terminal device of the website User. Cookies are transmitted by the visited www pages, and then downloaded on the User’s computer. Using the cookies it is possible for the website server to save information regarding e.g. the preferences and settings of the computer, the mobile telephone or other device of the User, which are retrieved during the next visit.
- Within the Website, both persistent cookies and session cookies are collected. Persistent files are stored on the User’s computer for a longer time, while session files are deleted automatically once the browser window is closed.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
a) ”performance” cookies enabling to collect information about the manner of using the website’ pages;
b) “functionality” cookies enabling to “remember” the user’s choices, settings and personalisation of the user’s interface, e.g. in respect of the selected language or the user’s origin, the font size, the appearance of the page, etc.;
c) “advertising” cookies enabling to provide the users with advertising contents better matching their interests.
d) “strictly necessary” cookies enabling to use the services available from the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services which require authentication within the website;
e) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect misuses regarding authentication within the website;
II. SCOPE OF DATA
- Metropolitan Investment S.A. only collects anonymous statistical data on Users through the cookie technology.
- The collected data includes: the URL address the user visited before coming to our websites as well as the address of the website the User moves to after visiting our site. Metropolitan Investment S.A. also receives information concerning the User’s IP address, proxy server, operational system, browser and add-ons, device identifier and its functions as well as the name of the ISP provider or the mobile services provider.
- Metropolitan Investment S.A. does not store personal data in cookie files. Data which makes it possible to identify Users is not collected in that technology.
III. PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES
- Metropolitan Investment S.A. has the right to use the data collected and stored on the website for the following purposes:
a) to optimise its internet pages in order to guarantee the highest comfort standard of the website, especially to adjust the website contents to match the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the website. The collected files enable to recognise the website User’s device and to display the page appropriately tailored the User’s individual needs;
b) to create anonymous, aggregated statistics which help to understand how the User uses the websites, and as a result to improve their structure and content, excluding the personal identification of the User;
c) to analyse the website use enabling to systematically improve the website structure and content, so that they match best the needs of our current and potential clients;
d) to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns;
e) to adjust the content and form of advertisements addressed to the Users;
f) to remember whether the given User gave consent (e.g., to show selected content) or not;
- Metropolitan Investment S.A. has the right to store the data collected and traced on the website only for the purpose of pursuing the said business purposes.
- All data collected by Metropolitan Investment S.A. in cookies technology are protected using reasonable technical and organisational measures and security procedures, in order to protect the same against unauthorised access or unauthorised use.
- Related entities of Metropolitan Investment S.A., in particular our service providers, has undertaken to manage data in compliance with applicable security and privacy protection requirements.
- The website pages may contain links to other websites, which have their own privacy policies. We recommend familiarising yourself with such policies, as Metropolitan Investment S.A. is not liable for the privacy rules applied on such websites.
- Cookies do not result in configuration changes on the User’s device or software installed on the User’s device.
V. CONTROL METHODS ON THE PART OF THE USER
- The User may control cookies using his/her browser settings and other tools.
- The condition for cookies to function is that they are enabled (consent is given) by the User in the browser (subject to point 6) and that they are not deleted.
- The User may resign from Metropolitan Investment S.A. using cookies by selecting respective settings in his/her internet browser.
- A User wishing to delete the existing cookies should select respective settings in his/her internet browser or delete the cookies manually. The process of deleting cookies varies depending on the browser used by the User.
- If the User uses internet browsing software which allows by default for storing cookies on the website user’s terminal device, the User may any time change the cookies settings. Especially, the settings may be changed so as to block the automatic enabling of cookies in the internet browser settings or to inform each time about placing the same on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and manner of enabling cookies may be found in the software settings of the respective internet browser.
- If the User visits Metropolitan Investment S.A. website using our services on a mobile device, such a device sends details regarding the User’s location. Most devices enable to prevent sending location details, and Metropolitan Investment S.A. undertakes to comply with the User’s settings.
VI. AMENDMENTS TO THE PROVISIONS
VII. CONTACT DETAILS
All Users who have any questions, comments or objections regarding Metropolitan Investment S.A. privacy protection policy relating to the Website, including those relating to clarification of any doubts regarding this information, should contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.